Thursday, May 1, 2008

Drama Blogs: Anne Frank #1

What do you know already about the Holocaust?
I don't know much things about Holocaust. I just know that about six million Jews died during World War 2 by the Germans. Holocaust means "sacrifice by fire" in Greek. I know that many were killed. I once read a book about Holocaust (I think it was the book about Holocaust). The book said that the Jews couldn't do anything. In the book it had a story about a girl. She was a Jew and she played piano. Then one day the Germans came into her house while she was playing her piano. Then the Germans started cutting her fingers off so she could not play the piano again. When I was reading that book, I felt sorry for the girl.
I don't know much about Holocaust, and this is (I think) is all I know about it.

No comments: