Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Drama Blogs: Anne Frank #6

b. Act l, Scences 1 - 3: What do you think would be the hardest part of life in the Secret Annex: the fear of discovery, the need to keep silent for hours at a time, the sharing of cramped quarters with strangers, of some other aspect? Explain.
I think everything would be hard, but the most hardest thing would be that you cannot go outside. Human needs fresh air and fresh water, but you can't even go outside. I think most of the people might have commited suicide. Anne have to stay with Peter until she dies, that would be so painful. it would be better if it was a girl in her age instead of Peter.

2 comments:

Christine said...

hey! c'mon-- peter isn't that bad-- think about umm... shrek and you together hahahaha WORSE!keke
and don't mock me about my IDENTITY, though i found it VERY FUNNY:) (you make me laff until i'm dead XD)
I agree with you but, i also think that EATING is MORE IMPORTANT than FRESH AIR
hahahahhaa maybe not.. no wait.. uh.. I think i might agree with you..lol

Kelly Lee said...

I agree with you! When I imagine myself being locked in a room for so long with suspense and tension, I would be terrified! The fact that they can't go out surely was a hard time to Anne and everyone in the Secret annex.